Notessimo Notessimo

This was very creative

I like it! You even put the original sounds from mario paint in there so I had to make a little tune myself with good ol gameboy music notes. Keep it up!

AtemiS-Starburst responds:

Thank you !

3d logic 3d logic

Missing something...

Great game, don't get me wrong. But it didnt really have music to the gameplay. It had it at the beginning but not when you played, and I sorta lost interest after level 5. Good game though!

_Cooties_ _Cooties_

I am... The One...

Hehe, I felt like I was Neo or I was one of those dudes that can kill like a million people when I was deflecting shots behind my back! And yes this game deserves to have all 10s as well as 5/5. The physics were incredible! This is just an awesome game! You should make more games like this with different settings and story, but keep the gameplay. Again nicely done.

Zefs Underwater Adventure Zefs Underwater Adventure

Pretty sweet

Everything was cool, but it ended so suddenly. Overall I loved it.

Armor Games Snowball Armor Games Snowball

This was good!

Probably the only thing lacking was music. other than that it owned.

Nimian Flyer Legends Nimian Flyer Legends

That is amazing

My god that is the best flash game i've ever played! It's so good it should be on like the gameboy advance. And yes I did give it a 10 in humor for a reason... I was laughing my ass off when the dragon started to fly away like "omg that bug is going to kick my ass!" Wow, great stuff.

Metroid: Elements Metroid: Elements

Nicely done

I am a huge metroid fan. I like how you tried to recreate the physics from the game and did a damn good job. You also included the speed booster and that was cool to play around with lol. I hope you make another game like this and create your own story of her.
o and forget what the person before me said, this was really cool.

-Sonicoblivion-

Starfighter Starfighter

This is awesome!

like the guy said before, i think you should have a save option and then this game would own even more! I like it, reminds me of asteriods!

DJStatika responds:

Have got a save option at the official site. I had to take it out for NG cos they dont have the server side code (because I wrote it) needed for loading/saving this game.

I was kinda going for asteroids updated

Orbox Orbox

I like this game!

This is a nicely done game. Very smooth game play and cool sounds. I love puzzle games and this is one of them.

Sonic Character Designer Sonic Character Designer

WOW!

This game is freakin tight! you really know how to use flash! since i'm a sonic fan, this is just awesome! Excellent work my friend, excellent.