The Crap Of Death. The Crap Of Death.

Randomness

This was very random and I enjoyed it. I look forward to more randomness from you =P

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

You shall see more randomness from thee.

Hamlet in 60 Seconds Hamlet in 60 Seconds

Great!

It seems you hit every key point of the play, especially the Hamlet tornado in scene eight and the duck in scene seventeen. I like it.

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Incredible

All my ratings are true. This is simply the greatest flash out there, well done!

-Sonicoblivion-

The Bad Badge The Bad Badge

I loved this!

This so reminded me of Family Guy... only more random and wierd lol. Bears are natures parachute... wow, very nice.

Jeffrey Faden's BUS Jeffrey Faden's BUS

That was good

That myspace part should of really ticked him off lol. Though I think he should of snapped and killed someone that would of been hilarious. Again nicely done. MAKE MORE!

Supa Go-Go Man 3: Part 1 Supa Go-Go Man 3: Part 1

Thats good

That was a good movie. The only part that made me laugh though was the "you are being connected to the internet" part lol.

Milkshake! Milkshake!

Nice take on it

That was animated so perfectly with the song. It made me chuckle, actually more than a chuckle... two chuckles hehe. Keep up the good work!

5/5

..: Link vs. Zero :.. ..: Link vs. Zero :..

That was nicely done

That is amazing that is your first flash, alot better than my first lol. Though i'm assuming that you've been making flash movies for awhile and this is your first submitted one. If not, then take this as a compliment because everything went so smoothly and even though you made a random situation that has no storyline, it (i guess you can call it a music video) was produced with what looked like a lot of time and effort, and thats how all flashes should be. ... and you added linkin park in there so that made my day lol. I was always wondering if that song could be used in a fight scene or something and you integrated it perfectly. Good job and keep up the great work! I will be looking forward to your next submissions. Later.

-Sonicoblivion-

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

I've never laughed so hard before! I like how it was fast and random! This is going in as my 2nd favorite flash (but 1st in humor)! ROCK ON! MAKE MORE! PLZ!

Cock Slapped Cock Slapped

Hehe that was nice

That was funny stuff. make more.